Team Power Solutions is a rapidly growing engineering, technical services and manufacturing company which provides electrical and instrumentation project expertise for major governmental, commercial and industrial clients.
Team Power Solutions is currently seeking a Junior Designer as a pivotal member of the engineering team. This opening will be a full time permanent position. The successful candidate will report to the Engineering Supervisor and will be expected to contribute a high level of leadership, experience, energy & uncompromising attention to Quality & Innovation within all aspects of their work.
Engineering design diploma or CAD certification from a recognized technology program.
0 to 5 years experience with design.
The Junior Designer is responsible for:
· Responsible for electrical power system and controls design assistance
· Responsible for design and drafting of custom products
· Responsible for extra assistance in manufacturing shop when required
· Responsible for completion of projects using AutoDesk software
· Product development suggestions and guidance including input on continuous improvement meetings
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
· Must have aptitude for electrical design
· Must have comprehension of: AutoDesk Inventor and AutoCAD
· Demonstrated organizational, problem solving and time management skills
· Must be punctual, with a pleasant demeanor and work well with team members, vendors and clients in stressful situations
· Self-motivated, capable of working on multiple projects with minimal supervision
· Self-starter with analytical reasoning and creative abilities
· Ability to communicate with co-workers, fabricators and vendors
· Ability to work well with hands in shop environment, i.e.: experience with various hand tools, a definite asset
· Ability to think independently to contribute ideas
Email all resumes to: email@example.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 29th, 2018